Wednesday, January 22, 2014

January 23rd update

First, I have tried to call many of the followers of this blog.  I am sorry if I missed you.  Nancy went to be with the Lord at 4:45 this afternoon.  She was only on high doses of morphine for just over one day.   She is now in a better place.  We do not have plans yet for services.  There will be two, one in Spokane and one in Green Bay.  The outpouring of love for my wife will never be forgotten.  Our family has been blessed with such great friends.  Thank you all, BC

3 comments:

  1. Bill, my heart goes out to you and your family and to those who knew Nancy. As you say, she is in a better place and now she can rest after the toughest and hardest fought battle imaginable. I'm in awe of the courage and determination she showed throughout. Our prayers and thoughts are with you. Tim, Jennifer and Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill - those of us at BCS have such fond memories of Nancy and your family. Our prayers and thoughts are with you and the boys today.

    Judi Fowler

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bill
    I am sad at Nancy's passing,but I know she is now at peace
    & smiling down at you & the family.
    I am so glad to have known her.
    Sincerely
    Linda Heiser

    ReplyDelete